The County of Los Angeles, Internal Services Department is seeking a qualified non-profit organization to enter into a Master Agreement with the County to implement and manage a countywide Digital Navigators Program to advance digital inclusion and digital equity for all County residents, particularly those impacted by the digital divide.
Through the RFP, the County will competitively solicit and award a contract to a single non-profit organization to serve as the Digital Navigator Program Manager (PM). Program Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designating at least one (1) full-time staff member to serve as the Program Director
- Recruiting, hiring, and managing up to ten (10) countywide Digital Navigators
- Providing digital inclusion expertise to empower and resource Digital Navigators, including providing Level 2 support for escalated client needs.
- Conducting ongoing training for all Digital Navigators and host community-based organizations (CBOs)
- Connecting Digital Navigators and CBOs to device providers
- Providing necessary tools, equipment, and resources for Digital Navigators and host CBOs, including operational software, a centralizing communications system, and a centralized ticketing and client relationship management system
- Facilitating ongoing coordination of Digital Navigators, CBOs, and other relevant stakeholders to encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Developing Program branding and marketing materials including a website and digital and print materials
- Developing Program standards and performance metrics and providing regular reporting to County stakeholders
More information on the role and instructions to submit a proposal are outlined in detail in the RFP, which can be accessed here.