The internship program is designed for individuals interested in a professional career in information technology or the digital economy. We are pursuing qualified candidates to fill Technology Professional Intern II positions in the following areas of technology:
- Infrastructure and Operations
- Desktop Support
- Help Desk
- Network Operations
- Project Management
- Communications (Video & Phone)
- Software Development
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Reporting and Analytics
Requirements to Qualify
- Resident of Los Angeles County
- Registered member of Delete The Divide*
- An approved Information Technology certificate (i.e; GOOGLE, META, COMPTIA, or equivalent.) OR completion of an Information Technology training program through a public agency or community-based organization** affiliated with Delete The Divide.
Learn more about the position at Job Opportunities – County of Los Angeles.