The County of Los Angeles is hosting special events and laptop giveaways for new ACP enrollments. The ACP is a federally funded program offering up to $30 off your monthly internet bill.
For a chance to receive a free laptop, you must attend an ACP special event location on Saturday, December 10, 2022 from 11AM – 3PM and meet one of the following requirements:
- Bring proof that you already enrolled in ACP on or after November 15, 2022. Acceptable proof is a photo or copy of your confirmation email from National Verifier, OR
- Enroll in the ACP at the special event (follow steps 1-2-3 below).
Date & Time:
Saturday, December 10, 2022
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Special Event Locations:
|East Los Angeles Library||4837 E 3rd St, Los Angeles 90022|
|San Fernando Library||217 N Maclay Ave, San Fernando 91340|
|Gardena Mayme Dear Library||1731 W Gardena Blvd, Gardena 90247|
|San Gabriel Library||500 S Del Mar Ave, San Gabriel 91776|
|Willowbrook Library||11737 Wilmington Ave, Los Angeles 90059|
|Huntington Park Library||6518 Miles Ave, Huntington Park 90255|
|West Hollywood Library||625 N San Vicente Blvd, West Hollywood 90069|
To sign up for ACP at a special event location, you must bring the following items:
- Identity document (one of the following):
- U.S. Driver’s License
- Government ID: State ID, U.S. Military ID
- Passport (current from any country)
- Individual Taxpayer ID Number (ITIN)
- Matricula or Visa Consular Card
- Birth Certificate (any country) for the minor that is the Benefit Qualifying Person (BQP)
- Eligibility document (one of the following):
- Monthly statement from Medi-Cal, CalFresh, WIC
- Proof of participation in National School Lunch Program (NSLP) at CEP designated school
- Pell Grant Award Letter
- A valid email address to check on status of ACP application.
- A representative will help you set up an email address if needed.