Join the Facebook #BuyBlack Summit
On August 24 at 10:00 AM PST, Facebook’s Elevate and #BuyBlack programs will launch the #BuyBlack Summit, a day of learning and celebration for Black business owners and entrepreneurs. Join us for curated panel discussions, workshops, and entertainment, hosted by Michelle Buteau. This summit is a part of Facebook’s ongoing efforts to support black business owners during the pandemic and beyond. For more information please visit: fb.me/buyblacksummit.
Please feel free to share with your network.
Facebook's Commitment to Black-owned Businesses
- Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer, Facebook
- Michelle Buteau, Actress and Comedian
- Irene Walker, Director, Facebook Elevate
Money Matters: How to Secure Funding for Your Small Business
- Shelly Bell, Chief Executive Officer, Black Girl Ventures
- Arian Simone, President and Chief Executive Officer, Fearless Fund
- Jason Trimiew, Director, Global Supplier Diversity, Facebook
Workshop: Selling on Facebook and Instagram
- Facebook Small Business Team
Unlocking Unknown Opportunities
- Roy Austin, VP & Deputy General Counsel, Civil Rights, Facebook
- Ron Busby, President and Chief Executive Officer, US Black Chambers, Inc.
- Ayris Scales, Chief Executive Officer, Walker’s Legacy Foundation
- Donald Cravins, Executive Vice President, National Urban League
Building The Future
- Judy Toland, Vice President and Head of Scaled Solutions, Facebook